My clients often say, “I should have Pam take care of this!”
Here are some of the things I can do for you:
- Keep track of deadlines
- Make travel arrangements
- Compile all travel details into one itinerary
- Maintain calendar, schedule appointments, make reservations
- Place online orders for items such as gifts, flowers, office supplies, etc.
- Hand-write note cards for a thank you, birthday, holiday, etc.
Business & Customer Care:
- Send and respond to e-mail messages
- Accept and make phone calls
- Answer questions about your program/product/service
- Proofread material including business correspondence, newsletter, brochure, report, presentation, article, press release, new Web site
- Send reminders
- Maintain database(s) with list of customers, list of prospects, e-mail list, etc.
- Manage Microsoft Word documents, Excel spreadsheets and PowerPoint presentations
- Create and update procedures
- Issue contracts
- Handle hard copy mailings
- Help find resources
- Easily learn new software
- Securely handle confidential information
- Set up conference calls and in-person meetings
- Take minutes for a meeting held by conference call
- Issue invitations and manage rsvp’s for an event
- Manage program registrations and track payments
- Make name tags
- Issue invoices
- Follow-up on overdue payments that are owed to you
- Online bill pay
Don’t see everything you’re looking for? Just ask! This is not a finite list as I’m constantly learning.
It’s helpful to have a few ideas about what you need assistance with. If you haven’t worked with an assistant before, then pay attention to what you do over the course of a week and think about what you want to let go of.
Once you have that, get in touch with me and we’ll set up a time to talk.
I have an interview process to help discover if we are a good fit for one another. It consists of two phone calls that each last about 30-45 minutes. Those calls go like this:
- During the first call we learn about each other’s businesses, the type of help you’re looking for and if we want to move forward.
- Having a second call about one week later allows us to reflect on our initial conversation and ask additional questions.
- If we decide to work together, then I send you my welcome packet to complete and we get started!
Please contact me to discuss the work I can do with you!